Just a quick Things I Love Thursday, we all know what it's about....
- Packing up my room. I know, it should be a sad thing but it just feels too cinematographic, I mean, boxes, raining outside, music...
- I love The Killers and Maria Mena. I hadn't listened to her music in a WHILE. I really loved her a couple of years ago.
- Très Lola I found this blog through iCiNG today and I LOVE it. Go check it out ASAP.
- I'm starting college on Wednesday. Eek!
- My room's wooden floor which I'm gonna miss so much. While laying on my belly over it with my laptop I'm realizing I never really payed that much attention to it. If you know what I mean. But I'm loving being on the floor instead of the bed.
- Audre Hepburn's Style Tips:
1) For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
2) For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
3) For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
4) For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day.
5) For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
6) People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed and redeemed; never throw out anyone.
7) Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
8) The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.
9) The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode, but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows.
10) The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.
Found them in The Glam Guide another blog I found today. Aren't I supposed to be packing?
I have to go running some errands now.
Infinite x's & o's...