5/13/2008

John & Paul & Ringo & George.


Product Information - here.


Oh, darling...
I love you guys!
You make my days a lot brighter!

I'm currently sick. I have a terrible cold and a sore throat, so I spent my whole afternoon doing absolutely NOTHING. Thank god for darling time-wasting sites like Polyvore, and all the ones in my Google Reader. When I arrived from school I actually intended to sleep, but once you turn the computer on there's no way back.
I'm taking a lot of medicines & antibiotics. The first gulp of the cough mixture sent me back to my childhood summer days when I always caught colds playing in the rain. I really, really felt like a child again, but hey, just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down...

So, I spent my day lounging around my bedroom with my laptop surfing Polyvore, until, UNTIL... I came across this T-shirt. And being the Beatles lover I am, it was love at first sight, so I just had to create a set (above).

It instantly entered my Summer Wishlist, right on top, right next to these Vans Rain Boots, which will be absolutely perfect for the weather of the city I'm moving to in two months (such capricious weather, hence the umbrellas too). The Betsey Johnson watch, I already own. And I want to stack on a huge variety of scarves too. And a pair of Black & White Oxfords for next fall. Please don't come and tell they're so last season, because I won't care (and hope they're not).
Thank you :).



Obla-di, obla-da...
Sargent Pepper...just kidding.

Infinite x's & o's...
M.B Whimsical.



No comments: