8/03/2008

My late night sandwich

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen...or should I say good morning?

It's almost 4 AM in the morning and I'm sitting here in my pajamas eating my late night sandwich after a "small" farewell party downstairs. My house is a MESS. But I kinda cleaned up a bit.
I had a great, great time. Oh and I cut my hair! Not as short as I wanted, but I did cut it a little bit, and I got a few bangs. I had been growing it out for so long! I needed something easier, something more...pressto? I mean, with my long hair I was most of the time using bobby pins and I don't know, the weather here doesn't help, but now with a more defined, new haircut it's easier.
One of my resolutions this semester is to pay more attention to my hair cut and my hair do. I always ended up with a messy bun or something. With a defined hair style it's just easier.

And I loved my outfit today. I wore a killer dress and killer shoes, loved it. I'll post photos!

Well, my sandwich's gone! I sort of made a point of writing as long as my sandwich lasted and now it's over, it's late and I have to finish packing tomorrow!

Have a nice Sunday everyone!

Infinite x's & o's...
M.B. Whimsical.

No comments: