9/03/2008

yes...she's alive!

I know, I know...again, it's been a month since I last posted here!
But hey, a lot has been going on. I am now in college, I live in another city, I've made new friends...you know.
Actually tomorrow it'll be an exact month since I left home. 

You may think I'm not really comitted to blogging, well I'm not a full-time blogger, I have school and stuff, besides I don't currently have internet in my new apartment, the internet company has taken forever to come and install it. (I'm stealing internet from my neighbor at the moment)...

and you know, I have many big plans for this blog, but patience is a virtue my lovelies!

So, soon you'll see.

This was just a quick-life-alert note.
Take care! And see you later alligators!

Infinite x's & o's...
 M.B.Whimsical.


No comments: