- Today - Joshua Radin My sister, who's getting married next April is looking for a song to dance to at her wedding. A friend of hers suggested this one, and I loved it. It makes me smile, even when I doubt she uses it.
- Steady as she goes - The Raconteurs Never heard nothing from them until last week when I was wandering around You Tube searching for Edie Sedgwick and Andy Warhol vids and there was one with this song, luckily for me, the author posted the song name.
- Electric Feel - MGMT I'm going to their concert in about two weeks!!!
- Champagne Supernova - Oasis One of my all-time favorite songs. I love, love, love it so much.
- Any Other World - Mika Very inspiring!
- Lights Out - Santogold I had never really payed attention to this song until the other day and it's awesome. It makes me wanna dance.
- Breathe me - Sia A little sad, but it's a good song to listen to when needed.
- La Vie en Rose - Edith Piaff Classic. I got obssesed with it since I saw Sabrina (starring Audrey Hepburn, not Melissa Joan Hart, thank you.) I like the Tony Benett version a lot too.
- Monarch - Feist It just fills my heart with glee!
- They can't take that away from me - Tony Bennett/Diana Krall This song has been sung by too many artists. I absolutely love this song. It makes me feel like a child again, having breakfast in my pijamas on a Sunday with my family.
- Pink - Aerosmith Can you believe I just discovered this song? Shame on me! I heard it on the radio on my way to school a few weeks ago and as soon as I arrived school I downloaded it
- Hotel Roosevelt - Augustana Another all time favorite. This song's far too great.
I'm cutting it here, but believe me I could go on forever.
Any music suggestions?
Infinite x's & o's...