Wish me luck.
It's been a busy week. And there's nothing I love more than a completely lazy Sunday when I'm tired and need to catch up on my sleep.
I spent the entire day in my pj's watching movies and surfing around blogs.
I know tomorrow I'll be complaining about not using my time for productive things. But I enjoyed it.
I am currently burning a CD to listen to while driving. I downloaded several Augustana's songs that I didn't yet had. Augustana is my favorite band ever. It's the perfect driving music. And I love driving.
iTC is starting tomorrow and I'm now ready for it. I have decided my goals:
- Stop biting my nails so much.
- Stick to my diet. Use EFT whenever I have sugar cravings. Eat an apple instead!
- Organize my time/ catch up with school.
- Stop wasting so much time on the web.
- Work out.
- Enjoy every day, every breath, very, very much.
- Work on my art projects.
- Stop complaining, stressing and fretting about silly, little things, and other not so small, or silly things. Use a bracelet to change from hand to hand.
A girl suggested in iCiNG to hang paper cranes around the house to remind us about the iTC. I'm going to do that too!
Don't forget to sign for the newsletter!
Good luck with your goals everyone!
Infinite x's & o's...