4/09/2008

Things I Love Thursday



Everybody's gonna love today, love today, love today!
And I quote...
"Holly: Is this Thursday?
Paul: I think so.
Holly: Thursday! It can't be! It's too gruesome!
Paul: Well, uh...what's so gruesome about Thursday?
Holly: Nothing. Except I never remember when it's coming up!"
-Breakfast at Tiffany's

Tomorrow's a busy, busy day, so I'm writing this tonight! Even though I really shouldn't I have been sleeping very late these days. Tomorrow I have francais, and then I have to study math, plus, some exercise, because I'm skipping pilates!

I can't believe it's Thursday already! But oh, well, what is we love about Thursdays?

Things I Love Thursday:

  1. Polyvore.
    I'm obsessed lately. I've been wasting too much time in this site this week but I can't help it. It keeps my shopping demons at bay!

  2. Don't be afraid. You needn't slay the beast nor scale the entire mountain. That's not how it's done. You only need to move through today, emilia. Think of the distance you've already covered. Focus on your strengths. Let each new step remind you of your freedom. Let every breath you take remind you of your power. Seek out friends and guides; they're anxious to help. You're not alone. You're understood. This road has been walked before. Dance life's dance, just a few steps at a time, and in the wink of an eye you will wonder to yourself, "What beast, what mountain? Was I having a dream?

    Love you,
    The Universe



    This Note from the Universe.

  3. Re- decorating my room!
    I love my room even more now it's more organized (well sort of) and less crammed with useless papers and stuff. I've put new things too and changed some others. Wanna see?



    I hung pictures from magazines and I'm planning to hang some more and some photos. And The photos on the wall...I used to have my bureau full of photo frames, something I never really understood because, oh, how I hated them! So put them away and put the pictures on the wall. You can see my late grandpapa, my big sis when she was little (the cheeky girl in b&w), my other grandparents with the easter bunny, my friends and I in b&w above, my little cousin (who looks a lot like my grandpapa next to him!), my dad when he was young with a camera, my parents' wedding, and some other pics taken by my dad I found here and there.

    Oh, and don't you love my director chair? I have two of them and I loooove them. I want to take them when I leave, but I picture myself carrying them in the airport and it makes me laugh. I'll figure it out, don't worry dear chairs!

  4. I love brand new black pens!

  5. Today I had a facial at a different place than I usually do. It was the best thing ever. It was so relaxing and way better than the other place. I did an effort not to fall asleep!
    When it was over they gave me a face massage (I know!), a scalp massage, and in my neck and shoulders too. I really needed it!
    I can't wait to go again!


  6. Some honourable mentions:
    My sister's coming for the weekend! Bravo! ; yogurth, strawberry & apple smoothies for dinner ; a new, different, diet starting tomorrow (I'm sick of this one!!!) ; the prospect of a kinda relaxed weekend ; continuing with two forgotten paintings ; being productive!


That's all sweetpeas! It's late and I really need to sleep.
What are you loving this week?

Sweetdreams.

Infinite x's & o's...
M.B. Whimsical.

No comments: