This are the somethings I need/would like to have this fall/winter season. It's getting colder every day and I'm hardly prepared for it.
(Note: this are random things I want, not necessarily trends from the runways or anything)
- A leather jacket. I spotted one the other day at the mall, and I'm so going back for it.
- I come from a place that is horribly hot, so winter for us is so light. But now I'm living in a another, way colder city, so I need coats and peacotas. I want colorful ones. Making-a-statement ones.
- Cardigans for everyday.
- Tights. Patterened tights and colorful tights.
- Skirts, lots of skirts to wear with tights.
- Black dresses and pink dresses.
- A pair of black boots, a pair of b&w oxfords and a pair of color-shocking heels, like those hot pink ones.
- Gloves! I love gloves. Scarves and lots os brooches to pin them on scarves. Also, very thin belts.
- Lousy Shirts/blouses. Extra points if they have a tie/ribbon, a la Salvador Dalí.
- An oversized clutch and a very classic handbag.
- Lots of headwear, a red or fuscia knitted beret, and feathered headbands.
And that's it.
My quest for these items has already begun. What are you craving for this season?
Infinite x's & o's...