3/25/2008

Thoughts Become Things

(Photo Credit)

Impatience is a sign of hurrying; hurrying is a sign of worrying; worrying is a sign of fear; and fear is a sign that someone has temporarily forgotten that it's never too late to change their thoughts and therefore their "things." And for these reasons, time will forever be on their side.

Glad we could straighten that out - The Universe


While checking my inbox today, and I found this, and I don't know, it just clicked and I though about sharing it with you. I think it's all very true.
Sometimes all we need is to stop for a second, breathe, and re-evaluate the situation. We're on time to change our thoughts, and
thoughts become things.
So we're on time to change
everything.

The Notes from the Universe Newsletter is one of the best things that happened to me in 07.
They changed my life, and keep doing it every time I read them.
Because Thoughts
do become things.

Infinite x's & o's...
M.B. Whimsical.


No comments: